Google AdSense is the best ad program on this planet yet. Regardless of it, there are many alternatives, but in terms of innovation, user-friendliness and overall experience, no other competitor has done so far.
On February 21, 2018, the AdSense team launched Google Auto ads for everyone. This is the one of the biggest innovation done by the AdSense team in recent times. Even the auto ads will change your approach, according to which you have been using AdSense.
Most of the AdSense publishers are among the biggest concerns, maintaining ad placement, ad optimization, and a great user experience.
For Google Auto Ads publishers, they use artificial intelligence to manage all these things. Yet as a publisher, you can manage these things:
- Global Settings: When ads are displayed.
- Domain-based setting: Configure this topic to see which ads are shown on a domain or subdomain.
- Directory Settings: You can configure what types of ads are shown in a particular directory. For example, pages with pagination and pages containing archive would like you to see that ads with matched content are not shown, then you can control this thing from AdSense’s settings panel. This feature is known as Advanced URL settings. You can learn more about it from here.
So far, we got mixed reviews from users about auto ads. Nevertheless, I’m optimistic about the future of main AdSense ads because they will lighten ad optimization by the publisher and the blogger will be able to focus solely on building great content. Google AdSense has always been a plug and play program, but now it’s completely automatic. The credit goes to Artificial Intelligence.
Important things to know about AdSense auto ads
For anyone who has ever used Google AdSense, Auto Ads is not a problem at all. However, before using auto-ads, there are some things that you should know. This will answer your questions which are about its integration in your mind.
- If you have already placed AdSense ads on your blog, you can decide that you do not want to remove them anymore. AdSense auto ads will automatically detect them, and more ads will display accordingly.
Are you already using Anchor or Vignette ads? AutoAds includes Anchor and Vignette ads, as well as text and display ads, In-feed and Matched content ads. Note that all users who use Page-level ads will be migrated to Auto ads, without the need to add any code. Still setting a global setting for auto-ads would be a great idea by logging into your AdSense account.
How to enable Google AdSense Auto Ads?
- If you want to learn by watching a video, a video is given below for you, but it is in English. That’s why we have given the complete guide in the form below:
- Login to your Google AdSense account
- Go to Ads> Auto Ads
- Click on ‘Setup Auto Ads’.
- Configure global settings.
- Enabling automatic will come down to the new formats
- Then click save.
- Now put ad codes in every single page of your blog or website. We use Google Tag Manager for this. You can use any great technique for yourself. If you are already using page level ads, then you do not need to do anything.
- You can always check the performance of Google Auto ads by visiting My Ads> Auto ads and going to Statistics.
Overall it would be great to see how Google Auto Ads is working in the future. So far, we are getting mixed reviews about it. Some people are complaint that this system is showing them more ads.
But as I first eat, at the time it is something that everyone has to adapt, so as if it uses system machine learning, it will be better with time itself.
Tell us your experience with AdSense auto-ads. Have you implemented it now or not?
To get more such informational posts and to receive Notifications about new blog posts, please subscribe us. Please comment below to ask any questions related to this blog post.
Tell me if any questions related to this post are in your mind?
In order to show your happiness and excitement towards our post, please share this post on Social Networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.